• Leclanché’s combined order book now exceeds CHF 100 million
• Delayed project financing and longer-than-expected ramp-up phase cause significant revenue deferrals
• Purchase order of USD 57 million expected by year end for solar + storage project in St. Kitts and Nevis
• One of the world’s largest train manufacturers selects Leclanché as their preferred supplier for six years, with volumes expected to exceed 90 MWh for the first three years
• Strong new orders in the e-Transport business and delivery of a major stationary energy storage project support the Company’s strategy
• Strategic reorganisation of the Company announced by the Board, with the three business units operating as standalone investible units from 2020
YVERDON-LES-BAINS, Switzerland, September 26, 2019 – Leclanché SA (SIX: LECN), one of the world's leading energy storage companies, today announced half-year revenues of CHF 7.0 million for the...