ZeeVee ZyPer Management Platform 2.0 for AVoIP Product Lines Makes North American Debut at InfoComm 2019
Provides APIs for Third-Party Control, Enhanced Administration Controls and Support for Video Walls Up to 81 Screens
ORLANDO, June 11, 2019 — Enhancing its entire AVoIP product line with leading-edge features that provide improved performance, functionality and administration, ZeeVee Inc. presents the North American debut of its latest ZyPer Management Platform at InfoComm 2019.
The ZyPer Management Platform 2.0 features new multiview capabilities, tools for more rapid deployment, APIs for the industry’s most popular third-party control systems, expanded administration functions for user access and security and the ability to configure and control video walls as large as 81 screens. It is designed for use with video networks employing ZeeVee ZyPer4K, ZyPerUHD and ZyPerHD product lines and the ZyPer4K HDMI Module.
The updated ZyPer Management Platform will be demonstrated at ZeeVee’s InfoComm 2019 booth (#1660, Exhibit Hall West Level 2) in Orlando, June 12-14.
“Our AVoIP solutions continue to be adopted rapidly and globally across many vertical markets, and we’ve enhanced the ZyPer Management Platform to deliver the added features customers want,” said Bob Michaels, CEO of ZeeVee. “For instance, it provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use toolkit that creates work flows akin to those in HDBaseT systems—but in a more powerful and flexible AVoIP framework.”
Among the key features of the ZyPer Management Platform 2.0 are:
- Fast multiview transitions for implementing picture-in-picture functionality
- Ability to send compressed audio in Fast-Switched mode as well as Genlocked mode
- Increased maximum videowall size to 9x9 from 5x5, as well as support for custom wall sizes such as 6x3
- All encoders and decoders can be set up in a single text-based configuration grid for faster system set up and monitoring
- Independent routing of RS232 and IR signals on ZyPerUHD to any place, anytime (encoder to decoder)
- Ability to save and restore server database of system configuration, encoder/decoder set up, as well as wall and multiview parameters
- New/updated zone commands that can be managed from the API, which is a benefit to those not using ZeeVee’s GUI
In addition, Michaels said the new API includes software modules for accommodating control systems from Crestron, Barco Overture, Control4, RTI and Q-SYS, as well as continued support for SAVI and DTVGameControl.
For existing customers, the ZyPer Management Platform 2.0 is available via download at ZeeVee.com. New customers installing ZyPer networks will be immediately equipped with the new firmware.
ZeeVee (www.zeevee.com) is a global pioneer and leader in the development and deployment of AV distribution systems for industrial, commercial and residential applications. As the only manufacturer that can deliver multimedia content over fiber, CATx and coax, ZeeVee has transformed the digital video industry with its award-winning HD to Ultra-HD/4K solutions for the pro AV and IT marketplace. The company offers a variety of innovative, cost-effective and easy to install AVoIP and RF distribution platforms. ZeeVee’s technologies and products are installed in thousands of facilities worldwide where there is a need to transport HD/UHD content from multiple sources to multiple displays over long distances. ZeeVee is a founding member of the SDVoE Alliance and a Global Presence Alliance Technology Partner.
# # #
For further information: CONTACTS:
Feintuch Communications: Doug Wright (212-808-4903) / Henry Feintuch (212-808-4901) / email@example.com