"Ellen," the world's largest all-electric ferry, today connected the ports of Søby and Fynshav (Denmark). As the project's energy storage partner, Leclanché provided the groundbreaking battery system for this project.
The world's largest all-electric ferry, named E-ferry Ellen, made its first commercial trip early this morning, connecting the ports of Søby and Fynshav, on the islands of Aerø and Als, in...
The construction of the battery energy storage system (BESS) involved an investment of approx. 17 million euros and it is contributing to German network’s stability providing frequency regulation services to the country’s Primary Control Reserve market
ROME and BERLIN, May 16, 2019 - Today, Enel’s subsidiary Enel Green Power Germany (EGP Germany), the German renewable energy company ENERTRAG and the Switzerland-based energy storage solutions...
• Significant debt to equity conversion strengthens the balance sheet
• EBITDA loss trend reversed and revenues at a 22-year high in 2018
• Major projects in operation in the Stationary Solutions business and solid pipeline of orders in the e-Transport business provide critical scale and put the Company on track towards profitability
• Bénédict Fontanet and Lluís Fargas join the Board of Directors
DALLAS; ANDERSON, Ind. and YVERDON LES BAINS, Switzerland, May 9, 2019: Leclanché SA (SIX: LECN), one of the world’s leading energy storage solutions companies, today announced that the...
- Leclanché SA convenes its Annual Ordinary General Meeting on 9 May 2019
- The Board of Directors proposes the conversion of CHF 36 million of debt
owed to FEFAM into shares of the Company in order to strengthen the balance sheet
- The Board of Directors proposes a reduction in the nominal value of the
shares to strengthen the Company's balance sheet situation
- Mr. Bénédict Fontanet is proposed as a new director
Yverdon-les-Bains (Switzerland), 18 April 2019: Leclanché SA, one of the world’s leading energy storage solutions companies, is convening its Annual Ordinary General Meeting on 9 May 2019 at...