• Two hybrid ships ordered by CGN from Swiss shipbuilder Shiptec will have a capacity of 700 passengers each and are due to enter service between 2022 and 2023
• Leclanché’s specialized marine battery systems will be installed on both vessels
• Leclanché technology already equips the world's most powerful all-electric ferry and a growing fleet of hybrid commercial vessels
• These two new ships are mainly aimed at growing commuter travel between France and Switzerland and will reduce fossil fuel consumption by 40% while expanding CGN’s offer
Leclanché was selected to equip two new hybrid-powered vessels with a state-of-the-art battery storage system.
· Nexans will supply 46 kilometers of umbilicals as well as accessories and testing services to Subsea 7, the contractor responsible for the integrated subsea production systems serving the Sangomar Field Development project.
· Nexans’ Halden facility will provide both static and dynamic umbilicals for each phase of the project, with deliveries commencing in 2022.
· The Sangomar field, containing both oil and gas, is located 100 kilometers south of Dakar and will be Senegal’s first offshore oil development.
Nexans has signed a contract with Subsea 7 to design and manufacture 46 km of umbilicals for Senegal.
• One of the first to offer an Internet of Things market ready solution for cable reel tracking
• Offers real-time location of each reel and an alert system for monitoring
• Pilot is currently running with a Canadian utility customer
Nexans Canada Launches ‘Connected Drum’ Internet of Things Service that allows customers to track cable reels with connected devices.
• Novel system combines S4 Energy’s proprietary KINEXT flywheel storage system with Leclanché’s battery energy storage system
• Almelo, Netherlands project follows successful proof-of-concept pilot
• System provides 9 MW prequalified capacity to support frequency stabilization for TenneT, the Dutch Transmission System Operator
Leclanché and S4 Energy Complete Innovative Hybrid Energy Storage Project for Dutch Frequency Containment Reserve Market
• CEO Anil Srivastava to speak as part of the Western Hemisphere Grand Opening Event
• e-Marine VP Dean Jennings to join panel discussing electrification of maritime vessels including an up-close look at the breakthrough Danish eFerry “Ellen”
Leclanché will participate in this year's Virtual Island Summit. CEO Anil Srivastava will speak in the grand opening event on Tuesday, September 8. Dean Jennings, VP, e-Marine, will be a panelist during a session on the future of clean maritime transport.
• Initial CHF 2.9 million tranche under the Convertible Loan Facility with Yorkville Advisors was drawn down in February 2020 and second tranche of CHF 720,000 in June 2020.
• Third CHF 910,000 tranche will be used to fund Company operations and expansion.
Leclanché has drawn down the third tranche with Yorkville Advisors Global, LP.
• Industrial scale energy storage project in Aigle is the result of a partnership between several key players in the energy transition marketplace.
• The project meets the dual objectives of integrating renewable energy sources into the electrical grid and addressing the needs of electric mobility.
Romande Energie and the SCCER-FURIES competence center install a storage test battery in Aigle. It is the result of a partnership between several key players in the energy transition marketplace. The project meets the dual objectives of integrating renewable energy sources into the electrical grid and addressing the needs of electric mobility.