• One of the first to offer an Internet of Things market ready solution for cable reel tracking
• Offers real-time location of each reel and an alert system for monitoring
• Pilot is currently running with a Canadian utility customer
Nexans Canada Launches ‘Connected Drum’ Internet of Things Service that allows customers to track cable reels with connected devices.
• Novel system combines S4 Energy’s proprietary KINEXT flywheel storage system with Leclanché’s battery energy storage system
• Almelo, Netherlands project follows successful proof-of-concept pilot
• System provides 9 MW prequalified capacity to support frequency stabilization for TenneT, the Dutch Transmission System Operator
Leclanché and S4 Energy Complete Innovative Hybrid Energy Storage Project for Dutch Frequency Containment Reserve Market
• CEO Anil Srivastava to speak as part of the Western Hemisphere Grand Opening Event
• e-Marine VP Dean Jennings to join panel discussing electrification of maritime vessels including an up-close look at the breakthrough Danish eFerry “Ellen”
Leclanché will participate in this year's Virtual Island Summit. CEO Anil Srivastava will speak in the grand opening event on Tuesday, September 8. Dean Jennings, VP, e-Marine, will be a panelist during a session on the future of clean maritime transport.